Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my love for you is true

(To my friend thirumani in reply to his mail below)

In my orkut, there is one testimonial by my friend Rahul Solanki, who is a physically handicapped person, where he has mentioned that “Unassuming and cheerful are the two words that describe this person at the most”

He was a project trainee here in tata motors just for 3 months. So no one really cared for him, but I just offered him very little help whatever I could, whenever I had time and he was so grateful to me for that, that he wrote that testimonial for me.

But, in reality, if I try to find the truth in what he has written. I find none. For I know what I am.

Am a good actor…Smiling always………. a true scorpio….

The worst part of Scorpio is that they hurt always their loved ones….

and how can you be an exception?

Off late, have been trying really very hard to cry, sometimes, when I feel alone, but seriously I think have forgotten this art of crying.

Not able to cry, whatever I try.

And now after reading your mail, just turned my head away from the monitor, with a big smile, and stared at my colleague, sitting beside me, and he asked me “why is your eyes watered?”

Still don’t know whether they are tears, but am really emotionally shivering, neither am I happy nor in pain, but only one thing I can say….it is so divine

Half an hour back, I thought of not telling you, but it has always been this way, I thought I need to change…..

Wrote so many poems for her, never showed her…..

Wrote so many for others but never showed them; never what I write to person for whom I write…

Even I am sensitive….but will never cry…..

Will move around like a scorpio, with real stings, specially for the ones whom I love…..because that’s the way god has created me……

Still Beware! My sting really hurts; but it also means

“My love for you is true”

From: Thirumani Selvan Thirunavurkarasu [mailto:ThirumaniSelvan_T@infosys.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 16:03To: DEVAKUMAR HARISH [ Manager (Planning) , Pune PCBU , SMALL CAR ] Subject: RE: Men never cry (version 2- dont read the previous one, changed on request)

Dear Harish,

"Men never cry" reminded me an incident that happened during our college days ... It was in 3rd year, a day before instrumentation and control engg exam ... When u asked me to teach something, I told u that I was not in a situation to teach u. For which u replied, that I won't teach u, but will do for others. I broke into tears hearing those words. Though it looks silly to cry for such a thing. The love I had for u made me to cry.
Some "Men do cry" when they get hurt even for a silly thing by someone whom they love a lot. Many men are so sensitive when it comes to love and affection ...


Cheers,
Thirumani

No comments: