Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mans world of kisses and hugs

This poem i wrote after watching the film matrix, where the hero had the ability to switch over from real world to the world of matrix through phone lines

Mans virtual world of kisses and hugs

In a world of matrix I was there alone
With open space around vast and wide
Had ability to change background that surround
from building tiles to serene mountains
from blue skies to watery fountains
Virtual world at best; imagination at test

Slept in cold England previous night
And woke up as designed in Lanka under bright
Sunshine; had planned meaty hugs and kisses too
What more i could do
I wondered, wondering
Why my soul was yet missing something

"Tring Tring" phone started ringing
Heart started pumping, ending my thinking
Back in world of reality, attending friend's call
With love and warmth in my soul;
The two ingredients that i sorely missed
In my virtual solitude world of matrix
Questioning
What the hell do these
hugs and kisses mean without warmth and love?

No comments: