Monday, July 2, 2007

To my dear wife

It all started when I was studying in 8th standard.

My class girls, all the tiny tots that I had seen all these years, were blooming into beautiful flowers, more attractive than ever before in their short skirts….But then, by what my inner conscience told me, I was not suppose to look at them that way…

At this point, V joined us from Padma sheshadri….

Those days, naughty boys were made to sit in between girls, and since I was one among them, to stop me from being naughty and to make me less talkative, I was made to sit between V and A…but then that never solved the purpose, my teachers intended…I became more talkative….

Still remember the first smile of V’s….Went to her and asked her, “What’s your name?”

She told, “Pardon”.

“Oh! So you’re a Christian”, I replied back. Never knew what pardon means at that time, thought pardon was some Christian name.

She started smiling aloud. I was puzzled by her smile but joined with her smiling….My first crush…..It lasted for one year. She left SBOA and joined some other school after that. Still wish I find her before my marriage, and send her a invite……wish she comes along with her kids….and of course with my never challenged enemy…her husband.

Next two years, thought these things are not worth it, and studied hard.

Then it was M in eleventh. I can write a novel on her, for there are so many incidents, as well as accidents worth sharing, which I would for sure after marriage…..but then, she can never be my crush….

For 8 years, was always singing the song

“Yentha Penilum ilatha onru!
Athu etho, Athu etho,
unnidam irukirathu,
athai ariyamal vidamatten
athuvarai unnai thoda matten”

But then now she is married and somebody else wife……..So, if I sing that song now, I think I will get only beatings with log from her husband…..

So started, flirting from last December, but seriously with no wrong intentions…

Chatting, talking, sms but nothing more….just to get myself deviated from thoughts of M….

One too many, around that time from office colleagues to Adhyiaman college friends…. D, M, R, K, another D.

Was playing for Krishnagiri B division cricket league and was a star in Adhyiaman college for my cricket skills……..Oh! I miss cricket very much now….

Hope you play shuttle, need to play that after marriage for sure J

It was always me who went behind those girls………….but somehow when D really happened, when I was in Hosur, I felt I was doing something wrong….Her intentions were wrong……..really felt it that way and am very happy that I have taken a right decision…..but still sometimes the trouble continues…….

Decided to stop everything before i left for pune.....But a thief will get caught only when he is not stealing...the saying came true when i got some virtual slapping for no fault of mine, from another V, just very recently, due to mis communication.......but still the Journey continues……

Still don’t know….how many before I tie my knot….Oh Jesus! I really feel pity for the girl who is going to marry me…….

Always wished a love marriage, but then now had to show green signal to my mom’s wish. And my mom is all in business now, figuring out the right match for me…..Business Negotiations are on……………Thought of writing this for the girl whom my mom shortlists for me, for she needs to understand that….

I don’t wish a

Marriage between ambassadors and fiats
Marriage between plots and 2BHK flats
But only a real marriage between two caring hearts…

Because, nothing more I can promise, but for simple honest life……with two kids of course

And, if you have any doubts, I have got only four words for you……

“Keep away from me”

Think twice! Is my honest advice…. Am a open book, which you can read, but don’t tear any pages (even if you like it or don’t like)

For I am a beast, emotional and hypersensitive…… Watch the film “beauty and the beast” before you marry me……

Best wishes! I wrote this blog for you… so that you can really understand what I am!

For nothing we can understand in those ten minutes that our parents give, awfully looking at each other, just like humans staring at monkeys in zoo! Hope you are not one of those monkeys…. Just kidding

Best wishes again! And if possible write a similar blog, so that I can understand you…But not mandatory, for I am very sure you can never be as worse as I am……

Think again is my final words for you!

After committing, it is your fate J

Till that time you can find me in Pune, gracefully sighting all those beautiful girls… Enjoy life only one we have……

Cheers
Harish devakumar


No signs of rain...No signs of cloud....
Yet the valleys and the ditches will be filled....

Believe in Belief

3 comments:

Resh said...

"I don’t wish a

Marriage between ambassadors and fiats
Marriage between plots and 2BHK flats
But only a real marriage between two caring hearts…"

this is the best part.....God will definitely bless u with a beautiful wife for ur gud heart.....Best wishes!

sopngsofmycutieheart said...

"i think u copied this idea from my friend's(V..) blog..................i know ....i know.....anyway its gud"

harish.devakumar said...

Listen he was never frank i am...he triggered the idea for sure...but the concept is different ...he was addressing everyone i am addressing only my future wife